Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hastings (Empire Bowl) Soccer 2010 -- Italia

Welcome to Team Italia of the Hastings (Empire Bowl) Soccer League for 2010. I'm coach Larry and I'm proud to be coaching my great group of Grade 2 and 3 kids.

Check back here often, as I'll post lots of info for the players and their parents.

Today all I have is the league rules. Be sure to read and understand the rules:
  1. I will participate because I want to
  2. I will play by the rules -- winning is fun, but so are many other things about the sport
  3. I will control my temper -- fighting and "mouthing off" can spoil the activity for everyone
  4. I will remember that winning isn't everything -- that having fun, improving skills, making friends and doing my best also are
  5. I will acknowledge all good plays / performances -- those of my team and of my opponents
  6. I will remember that coaches and officials are there to help me. I will accept their decisions and show them respect
  7. I will always make sure that my coach knows where I am
  8. I will give everyone an equal chance to participate

No comments: